Sunday, February 21, 2010

chinese new year while working


after my clock out from work, this was my 1st time experiencing with clubbing, as I went there I wasn't enjoying the music. instead I seek some one there who is also my friend and working there. prior to entry the cover charge was raised but the drink didn't. the cover charge usually RM35 and was raised to RM50. my total of spending was RM78. the dj area are usually crowded as patron are enjoying to the music, me on the other hand wait at the bar to have my friend and his helper show up and was less crowding there. so I decide to have a cocktail called Alabama Slammer, taste like a mix of fruit juice with a alcohol and the taste was bitter similar with the taste of medicine. I choose to pay while serving to have my drinks, finish it then get out. but not so enjoyable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment