Monday, February 22, 2010

grandma's birthday, people's day then Kek Lok Si temple


on 20Feb it was people's day and also my grandma's birthday. after long journey, I decide to make a stop at the Jalan Tun Sardon rest area to take a rest.
but for the the lunch, I decide to for cafe to have it.
now its birthday
about 18:00 I depart for Georgetown to celebrate people's day. here's the picture you can have it.






when the time reached about 21:30, I went to Kek Lok Si to have fancy, enjoyable experience of exercising, I parked my motorbike at resident area and went to climb the Pagoda then visit the largest statue in Penang without taking funicular railway, it was tired but fun for me and I also walk to get my transport to back home, it was better than clubbing!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment